PARAMOUNT OVERDRIVE PEDALEMERSON CUSTOM
Handbuilt in Bixby, Oklahoma USA using some of the finest quality materials available.
The Paramount Overdrive is a Medium Gain (Second Stage Overdrive) that stacks very well with almost any pedal. It can be run at 9-18v (18v for more headroom). The Paramount is an original Emerson circuit that is powerful has plenty of usable gain on tap to fit most any situation. The Paramount's character is refreshingly unique yet sits in the mix very well and has a familiar sound. This pedal is very dynamic and responds well to pick attack and the subtle nuances of the player.
- USA Made Custom Potentiometers (for an excellent taper and feel)
- Handwired Construction
- Blue LED
- Durable Powdercoated Finish
- USA Switchcraft Jacks
- 3PDT True Bypass Footswitch
- Hand picked and matched parts for ultimate tone.
- Each & Every Pedal is Handbuilt, wired and tested in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma USA
- Power: Standard 9-18V volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel, NO internal battery option.
- Current Draw: 15mA
We highly recommend a quality power supply that utilizes isolated power. This would include the Voodoo Lab PP2+ or the IS0-5 and several other brands/models.
Includes full warranty against defects in components or manufacturing. We do not have a return policy for non-defective pedals, so if that is important to you please purchase a standard unit through one of our authorized dealers. Thank you for your interest in Emerson Custom Guitars!
Demo video of the Paramount Overdrive